Glossary of terms:
Terms - these terms and conditions for the sale of photos, video material and access to live coverage of Pineapple Media's events via the website.
Brand - Pineapple Media
Company - Pineapple Grzegorz Bandura, ul. Sienna 22, 25-725 Kielce
Registration data - NIP 9592028585, - REGON 384774505,
Website - website - www.pineapplemedia.pl
Products - products presented in the club's offer available in the on-line sales system via the website, including: access to live coverage, photos, video materials.
Buyer - the person who made the online purchase.
- The products are sold by the Company under the Pineapple Media brand.
- The contract of sale between the Buyer and the Company is concluded if the required procedures for purchasing the products are met:
- Register on the website www.pineapplemedia.pl by filling out the form, in which you should enter: name and surname, PESEL, e-mail address, telephone number, home address .
- placing an order on-line by the Buyer by filling out the form on the website,
- payment by the Buyer for the order by online bank transfer using the Przelewy24 system.
- receipt by the Buyer of the confirmation of the transaction to the e-mail address provided by the Buyer, sent from the Przelewy24 system.
- Before using the product purchase process, the Buyer should read the Regulations in the Regulations section. Online purchase is tantamount to accepting its content.
- The buyer can pay online via the Przelewy24 system.
- The club is not responsible for any consequences resulting from irregularities in the functioning of the Przelewy24 payment system.
- In accordance with the regulation of the Minister of Finance of November 4, 2014 on exemptions from the obligation to keep records with the use of cash registers for the provision of services to natural persons who do not conduct economic activity and farmers lump sum, if the service provider receives full payment for the activity performed through - post office, bank or credit union, - and the records and evidence documenting the payment clearly show which specific activity related to the sale of services in the field of ordering and payment via the Internet is not subject to registration at the cash register, and therefore the Buyer does not receive a fiscal receipt.
- Season Pass prices include VAT.
- The purchased Membership Card will be set on the client's account immediately after the payment is credited by Przelewy24.
- The condition for sending the product to the customer is the payment (I buy with the obligation to pay Przelewy24). The payment is considered made when the Company receives information about the establishment of a new transaction on Przelewy24 and the funds are credited to the Przelewy24 account.
- When the Buyer makes a purchase for the first time, he undertakes to set up a user account at www.pineapplemedia.pl. After the payment is registered, the product selected by the Buyer will be sent.
- In order to receive a VAT invoice, the Buyer should report this fact during the purchase, before making the payment. The application can be sent by e-mail to the address [email protected] providing data for the VAT invoice, or submitted personally at the sales stand. The invoice will be prepared and sent electronically.
- Only products at the prices stated on the Brand's website can be purchased through the website. All discounts are summarized at the time of ordering.
- The company reserves the right to end the sale via the website at any time, without giving reasons.
- The company is not responsible for the consequences of providing false or incorrect data by the Buyer in the order form
- Products cannot be exchanged for options other than what they were purchased.
- All complaints should be directed to the Company. Complaints may be submitted via e-mail to the address [email protected].
- The complaint should include:
- Buyer's data in accordance with the data provided when purchasing the subscription,
- purchase transaction date and transaction number,
- description of the subject of the complaint.
- Complaints will be considered no later than within 14 days from the date of its notification.
- Information about the acceptance or rejection of the complaint will be sent to the Buyer to the address provided in the e-mail.
- The Buyer agrees that the Club may store and process the Buyer's personal data in order to complete the order, contact the Buyer and any activities necessary for the functioning of the Product sales system, as well as in the purposes of providing information about promotions offered by the Club.
- The Buyer has the right to access their data and correct them, as well as to control the processing of data relating to them on the principles set out in Art. 32 sec. 1 of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (consolidated text Journal of Laws 2002 No. 101, item 926, as amended) and in the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal U. of 2002, No. 144, item 1204).
- The buyer providing his personal data has the right to access them, as well as to correct and update them by contacting us via the e-mail address: [email protected]. li>
- The company provides services for the sale of the Product in a manner consistent with the provisions of the Regulations.
- The Company will inform about the planned change of the Regulations 14 days in advance, by posting on the website - www.pineapplemedia.pl - - in a place visible to the Buyer before placing the order, where the previous provisions shall apply to orders placed before the effective date of the amendments, unless the Buyer agrees in writing to apply the new provisions to him.
- All information about the price list and contact details are published on the website - www.pineapplemedia.pl. The brand reserves the right to change the offer and the price list of the services provided.
- These Online Sales Regulations are available on the Brand's website.